Trident Media Group (TMG) is a prominent literary agency located in New York City that originally formed in 2000. TMG represents over 1,000 bestselling and emerging authors in a range of genres of fiction and nonfiction, many of whom have appeared on the New York Times Best Sellers Lists and have won major awards and prizes, including the Pulitzer Prize, the National Book Award, the National Book Critics Circle Award, the P.E.N. Faulkner Award, the P.E.N. Hemingway Award, The Booker Prize, and the L.A. Times Book Award, among others. TMG is one of the world’s leading, largest and most diversified literary agencies.
For more than ten consecutive years, TMG continues to rank number one for sales according to publishersmarketplace.com in North America. TMG is the only U.S. literary agency to consistently be in the top ten in both UK fiction and UK non-fiction and has ranked as highly as number one in UK fiction deals.
THE TRIDENT ADVANTAGE
- Diverse group of successful literary agents, skilled in all writing genres between fiction and nonfiction, as well as career management
- World-class audiobook rights department
- Innovative Digital Media, Marketing & Publishing group, uniquely structured to promote, and manage authors’ careers
- Digital publishing services for e-Book originals and backlist titles
- Major social media presence and networking
- Comprehensive support services, including Business Affairs/Contracts and Accounting Staff
Book Sales, Editorial, Film and TV Sales, Foreign Rights, Contract Negotiation / Business Affairs, Accounting and Information Tracking, Audio Books, eBook Sales and Marketing, Publishing Management