1. I acknowledge that Trident has not examined my Material prior to my review and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. I acknowledge that Trident has no obligation to review my Material or take me on as a client.
3. I represent that I am the sole owner of my Material and I have the full right to submit my Material to Trident.
4. I understand that Trident has access to materials and ideas that may be similar to my Material in theme, idea, plot or format. I understand that I will not be entitled to compensation because of the use of any such similar or identical material if such material is created independently by Trident or its clients.
5. I hereby release Trident from any and all liability for loss of, or damage to, any copies of my Material that I may submit to Trident.
6. I understand that these Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York applicable to agreements executed and fully performed therein. I agree that any dispute, claim or controversy that may arise out my Material shall be resolved by a court of competent jurisdiction (state or federal) located in the State of New York, Borough of Manhattan, and I consent to the jurisdiction of such courts in connection therewith.
7. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is void or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed omitted and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
8. I represent that I have read and understand these Terms and Conditions and that they reflect our entire understanding. Any modification or waiver to these Terms and Conditions must be approved in writing by Trident.